- About us
- How we can help
- Policy & campaigns
- Contact us
- Support us
We can provide advice to disabled students who are studying in England and support students who are studying in Wales and Scotland with general information on the Equality Act, welfare benefits and access to Higher Education.
- children and families act - links to key documents.
- email advice service - For post-16 education and training enquiries from disabled students or professionals working with disabled students.
- factsheets - Our education related factsheets include information on further education, higher education, adult education, personal care, adjustments for disabled students and your rights under the Equality Act
- frequently asked questions - These are some of the common queries we receive on our Helpline concerning disabled students.
- helpline - Our helplne is for post-16 education and training enquiries from disabled students or professionals working with disabled students.
- links to other organisations - We have over four hundred links to other organisations and services.
- policy work - On these pages you can view our campaign and policy work in relation to post-16 education and training.
- quick benefits claim guide - Find out which benefits you can claim using this interactive factsheet. The factsheet also provides links to more detailed benefits and tax credits factsheets.
We recommend that disabled students who wish to study in Scotland contact Lead Scotland (0131 228 9441) for more specialised information and advice about education and training in Scotland. We can also give advice on post-16 education and training enquiries from disabled students or professionals working with disabled students.